SUSTAINING MEMBER BENEFITS: $500.00 U.S. for one year’s membership. May be granted to any person, firm, association or organization upon payment of dues and shall receive for a period of one year (one designated person):
- Six (6) issues of the American Journal Potato Research (AJPR), e-access to AJPR, American Potato Journal (APJ) & European Association of Potato Research’s journal, ‘Potato Research‘
- 20% discount off “ANY” publication on the Springer website
- Reduced registration rates for PAA & EAPR meetings
- Receipt of PAA Insider Newsletter published quarterly
- Access to Members Only section of PAA website including printed Membership Directory
- Receive a recognition certificate with each yearly renewal
- Your company’s name & contact information printed in each issue of the AJPR & on The PAA website
- Recognition at the PAA Annual Meeting Banquet and in the Annual Meeting Banquet program,
- and more.
2015 PAA Sustaining Members [Printable PDF List]
Ag World Support Systems
Allied Coop/Pest Pros
CETS Tech LLC
Colorado Potato Admin. Comm-Area II
Idaho Potato Commission
J. R. Simplot Company – NAFG
Maine Potato Board
McCain Foods Ltd.
Michigan Potato Industry Commission
Miller Research LLC
Minnesota Area II Potato Growers Research & Promotion Council
National Potato Council
Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies, Inc.
Northern Plains Potato Growers Assn.
Potato Growers of Alberta
Potatoes NB/Agric. Certif. Services
P.E.I. Potato Marketing Board
R.D. Offutt Company
Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc.
V & P Farms
Washington State Potato Commission
Wisconsin Potato & Veg Growers Assoc, Inc.